At Ideal Lifting we specialize in various brands of quality engineered and performance tested chain blocks, varying from light duty to heavy duty chain blocks. These chain blocks improves work safety, increases service life, and fastens work cycles. Light duty chain blocks are used in smaller engineering shops where our heavy duty chain blocks are accepted in the mining and fuel industry.
Our quality and reliable chain blocks and lever hoists arrive with a certificate of compliance/load test certificate to provide advice and enlightenment to our customers, management staff, and inspectors.
Features of our heavy duty chain blocks include:
- Overload limiter
- Individually proof load tested with serial number
- Specially heat treated load chain
- Double pawls supporting fail-safe brake mechanism
- Bottom hook with thrust bearing enabling the lifted load to be moved in any direction without subjecting it to stress
- Wet friction discs with longer life
- Load sheave with sealed roller bearing
- Anchor plate avoiding overlowering